Is there a mod that allows you to distribuite passive skills points?

The current character creation system really sucks and I would really like to be able to distribute my skills points as i see fit instead of being stuck with the skills assigned to each class, job and culture.

Also why the heck some jobs are limited to a singular culture? Are the Iximatil plains the only place in Eora with philosophers? Is the Deadfire Arcipelago the only place where I can find a clergyman? Really?

I want to be able to roleplay ffs why so many limitations to the kind of Warcher we can create?

• Like 1

The current character creation system really sucks and I would really like to be able to distribute my skills points as i see fit instead of being stuck with the skills assigned to each class, job and culture.

Also why the heck some jobs are limited to a singular culture? Are the Iximatil plains the only place in Eora with philosophers? Is the Deadfire Arcipelago the only place where I can find a clergyman? Really?

I want to be able to roleplay ffs why so many limitations to the kind of Warcher we can create?

Because the menu for backgrounds does not scroll, therefore you're limited to 17 possible backgrounds per culture.

There are no mods that allow you manually assign skill points independently of other choices. Maybe it's possible with scripting, but I don't think anyone is really getting that in depth with the code.