A Video To Answer Your Questions

What's unique?

What's similar to Fallout?

Why should you care?

A "Let's talk about it" video telling you all this and more. Prepare to take a deep dive into what the game features are and what to expect, the new mechanics that you are wondering about, character creation and more.

• Like 2

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

God, it looks great! Some stuff I noticed:

1. No excessive headbob, motion is mostly simulated through arm/s movement (great!)

2. I noticed some sort of killcamera (cool)

3. No minigame for locpicking (not yet?)

4. Full dialog with skill checks (YAY!)

• Like 2

Kill camera indeed!

The stupid Vats turn-based-esque crap has been replaced by a useful bullet-time system much like Horizon: Zero Dawn.

Melee weapons remind me of stuff you'd see in Kingdoms Of Amular - flame scythes, acid hammers, cursed swords, etc.

I agree with Gamestop that the combat seems a tad boring and dated. Not sure how I feel about success rates in the hands of survivalment of the crew/companions or lack thereof but we shall see.

I love the ship, because it brings the Kotor 2 element. It feels exactly like Kotor 2 except it features an a.i that lwarns about your actions and converses accordingly. It's very Legends Of Tomorrow lol

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...