Blood and gore

I would like to see how far OBS went  in gore stuff.  I would like to see  parts of body chopped off , crticial hits  that    makes unique  gore  scene(Fo1 and FO2)  etc. I prefer  darker,mature  approach to the game (with dark humor)  rather then  mainstream ,tra la la ,"i shoot you die" approach.

I am not so sure. It seems like you will do plenty of shooting in OW. Original fallouts worked because combat was a fairly rare affair, keeping the gore effective. With newer titles, like Fallouts past 3, gore looses all It’s effectivenes and becomes self indulgent. I would mind seeing something darker in OW, but maybe keeping it to individual quests/monsters/events might be more effective, rather than Warhammering everything.

• Like 1

Considering the game has taken many adult themes of the Fallout franchise and applied it here (drugs, language, dark humour), I would be very surprised if it didn't take some of the gore aspects too.

I hope to see dismemberment and gore, as well as some death animations inspired by the first two Fallout games as the topic creator mentioned already (they had some pretty dark but badass kill animations).

I would also personally like to see the damage systems taken a step further than recent Fallout games, with more features such as eye damage, disembowelments and more points of dismemberment in the limbs. Some people might not want this stuff, but I feel that in a game like this, showing the consequences for your choices is important, which is also another theme the developers seem to be pushing.

No strong feeling.

Not sure about mature thing, it may mean M-rating (dont care), or not avoiding serious topic (hmm... interesting). However light theme game is also fun.

Gore is aesthetic, and you probably need to pick it for a reason. Like showing that under pastel colours there is bloody truth.

No strong feeling as well. Given the art style I don't feel I need Quake-like gibs. I wouldn't mind some nice limp body physics, I think that might already be in the game, I might have to watch the gameplay again. Certainly some blood textures would be nice, especially for the alien creatures that we encounter.

Could be an interesting contrast if, instead going for ”violence is ****ing funny” or ”here’s some entertaining gore” the game, by the side of its humor, explored subtly the actual consequences of violence, that the gore as its result isn’t giddy to look at and there’s always more than one victim with every mutilated corpse you leave behind (possibly yourself among them eventually).

Perkele, tiädäksää tuanoini!

"It's easier to tolerate idiots if you do not consider them as stupid people, but exceptionally gifted monkeys."

it would be nice to blow a hole in someone and have them reach down and try to feel if they still have a stomach, and when they feel there is a hole were their stomach used to be they fall over dead. fun stuff like that.