I love Ron and I'm sure he'd do it if asked. Also, if Obsidian is going for a real one-two "Haha Bethesda" approach he might be a worthwhile acquisition just from a ribbing on Bethesda standpoint.

Yes! We have no bananas.

I would rather have someone new saying a new tagline than something old falloutish, but who's to say Outer World is even going to have a voice over narration opening thingy?

If we're casting votes then my vote goes to Shohreh Aghdashloo.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I don't think that's a good idea.  I have no love for Bethesda - I can get quite sad when I think about what they've done to the Fallout franchise - and even if, behind closed doors, the staff at Obsidian also have no love for Bethesda, I don't want to see them get into some petty fight with the other company.

I know a lot of people think Obsidian have already taken a few jabs with the "from the original creators of Fallout and the developers of New Vegas" thing, but come on, as if the marketing wouldn't have stressed those two points anyway.  Those are major selling points, not veiled insults aimed at Bethesda.

I'd be happy if this game had a similarly iconic intro in the same vein as the "War, war never changes" thing from Fallout, but it should do its own thing that its future sequels can iterate on.  Each Outer Worlds game can open with a different Spacers' Choice commercial, or something like that.

Please don't. I can't stand the guy.

Not to mention that he doesn't like gaming or gamers.

Where has he ever said that?

He has stated he doesn't play games, but that doesn't equate to him hating them.

To add to this he literally let Overkill license his image for Payday 2 and he also voices said character, a biker named Rust. Surely if he hates game he wouldn't do that?

Yes! We have no bananas.

Please don't. I can't stand the guy.

Not to mention that he doesn't like gaming or gamers.

Where has he ever said that?

He has stated he doesn't play games, but that doesn't equate to him hating them.

To add to this he literally let Overkill license his image for Payday 2 and he also voices said character, a biker named Rust. Surely if he hates game he wouldn't do that?

Money? I mean it's his job.