Looks damn prety but even watching this gameplay video caused headache and nausea... Have to skip yet another good and interesting looking game for it being fps T___T

I don't think this is a first person problem, that video made me motion sick too and I play fps all the time.

Only one thing   does not look good as i expected. Gun shooting. I expect to see  excelent gun shooting ,bullet impact  on  targeted body   physics.

I think the demo was using a console controller. Once we see a mouse and keyboard setup I'm sure some fears will be alleviated.

• Like 1

Hardcore rpg in some elements, casual in others.

I'm already seeing alot of things that prove the game is catered towards console gamers rather than pc players. Which is good or bad depending on how you look at it. Doesn't mean the game is watered down, just mechanically/structurally different.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...