Paging Ethics Gradient

<!--
    Oh, hey there, Ethics Gradient!

Just wanted to let you know we here at Obsidian really appreciate you for being a part of our community.
    We promise there aren't any secrets contained in the HTML for this site.
    But, you may want to check the CSS and JavaScript files...
-->

/*!
    Oh, hey there, Ethics Gradient!,
    Just wanted to let you know we here at Obsidian really appreciate you for being a part of our community.
    We promise there aren't any secrets contained in the CSS styling for this site.
    But you may want to check the Javascript and HTML files...
*/

/*! Oh, hey there, Ethics Gradient!,
    We promise there aren't any secrets contained in the Javascript for this site.
    But you may want to check the HTML and CSS files... */

:lol:
  • Like 10

Ohh I can't wait to see what the awesome community can find out!! I was so amazed at all the codes people Ethics Gradient found so quickly for Deadfire! :D 

Fixed it. ;)

He should be made a Knight Gradient now... 

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 2

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

I am not coder, anyone can explain?

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

What can I say? It's an awesome shout-out by an awesome company.  

It's a great community to be part of, and I truly wish them the best with The Outer Worlds.

Ohh I can't wait to see what the awesome community can find out!! I was so amazed at all the codes people found so quickly for Deadfire! :D 

The best part of the scavenger hunt was we legitimately didn't know what we were doing for like the first thirty codes.  Good times!

• Like 6

I am not coder, anyone can explain?

They put that texts into the website codes (you can watch when right-clicking on the site and pick "show source") for Ethics Gradient (forum user) to find them. He is known for his "investigative" nature so to speak. ;)

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

What can I say? It's an awesome shout-out by an awesome company.

It's a great community to be part of, and I truly wish them the best with The Outer Worlds.

Ohh I can't wait to see what the awesome community can find out!! I was so amazed at all the codes people found so quickly for Deadfire! :D

The best part of the scavenger hunt was we legitimately didn't know what we were doing for like the first thirty codes. Good times!

Think I snorted derisively at the old thread no less than two hundred times. I was wrong.