What engine does it hail from?

Is this the Cainarsky Engine or the Unity Engine?

It's gotta be one of em.

Maybe Unity? Since Obsidian loves Unity?

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Doubt its Unity, looks more like Unreal to me

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Obsidian is looking for experienced user interface programmers to work with our team of artists and designers to deliver the artistic vision for the user interface of our next world class RPG using the Unreal Engine.

There are several more open positions like that - so my educated guess is Unreal Engine. :)

They are older than the Microsoft deal.

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Ugh... hopefully not Unity. I have so many performance issues with every Unity game. Still, Outer Worlds might be a final excuse for a PC upgrade. We will see.

Huh, which games? And why would that engine cause you issues?

It have problem with memory usage in pretty much any game I played

• Like 2

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

I should really lay off gaming if I am able to guess engine just from few seconds of ingame footage