Pre-orders when?

Why would you ever preorder ? Don't be a sucker.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Because I pre-order all of their games. Don’t be a troll.
  • Like 3

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Feelies, usually.

New Vegas Collector's Edition had a deck of playing cards and some poker chips. I'm a sucker for playing cards.

I wonder if we'll be looking at any sort of physical collector's edition here.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Because I pre-order all of their games. Don’t be a troll.

So you are a sucker then. Also, that is trolling to you ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Pre-ordering is anti-consumer, usually publishers have to push it by giving bonuses. They may have made sense with physical media that could have delays, run out, but that was a very long time ago. It's a bit disturbing for people to be asking for it. Wait for reviews, that should come out before release anyway. Remember, Obsidian is trying to sell you something.

I’m happy to support developers that I like, whether that’s with pre-orders, collectors editions, or crowd funding campaigns. As for reviews, I have this crazy preference for forming my own opinions, so...

• Like 2

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

I’m happy to support developers that I like, whether that’s with pre-orders, collectors editions, or crowd funding campaigns. As for reviews, I have this crazy preference for forming my own opinions, so...

Yeah, but support them when they deliver something to you that you feel is worth it either from information leading up or reviews and feedback after release. Otherwise, why not mail them a cheque every month :p

They still owe me for the money I kicked in to PoE, got ripped off that bad :lol:

Edited by Malcador

We finally find something to agree on it seems!

I, too, pre-order. It's never disappointed me yet, for I, too do mass research into the product I endorse in :)

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Yeah, but support them when they deliver something to you that you feel is worth it either from information leading up or reviews and feedback after release. Otherwise, why not mail them a cheque every month :p

They still owe me for the money I kicked in to PoE, got ripped off that bad :lol:

Which completely ignores the second sentence. You feel comfortable letting other people decide what is worth your time and that's ok, I suppose. I don't.

So other people's feedback is actually dictating something to you?

Fools and their money, I guess. Is funny to see people here who act as if Sawyer or Urquhart pays their mortgage.

So other people's feedback is actually dictating something to you?

Fools and their money, I guess. Is funny to see people here who act as if Sawyer or Urquhart pays their mortgage.

You yourself are arguing that it should (apparently yours most of all). Are you not getting that I'm saying it doesn't?

Hehe. Paying our mortgages? They're giving money to us now? lol