Pre-orders when?

I'll have to see more to even think about preordering.

The trailer looked like a generic shooter with overdone humor.

Perkele, tiädäksää tuanoini!

"It's easier to tolerate idiots if you do not consider them as stupid people, but exceptionally gifted monkeys."

Shut up and take my money...again.

No YOU shut up.

Anyway, I'm just waiting for the button. A first person shooter sprinkled with rpg elements is exactly what we all wanted

• Like 1

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Will the CE come with a leather bag?

I really hope so and some bottle caps too or some stupid pipboy500 huge watch that nobody wants to be seen in public with.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

It'll probably have Denuvo on Steam (God bless their soul).

I don't usually pre-order but for Obsidian I will have to make an exception. They have never let me down in the past, and of the small bits of info we've seen for The Outer Worlds I don't expect that to change anytime soon!

Really excited for this, and RAGE 2 as well.

• Like 2

Well, looks I was wrong when I said I'd never buy another RPG. Just take my money!

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Waiting for !

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ I ' M ★  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ B L A C K S T A R   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 

I wan't to throw my money at you as well.
Shame it won't be kickstarted, as I would love nothing more than having a copy signed by Mr Cain and Mr Boyarsky, but oh well... Can't have it all I guess. I should be grateful to the fates for a game with both of them at helm again (no ill will towards other members of Obsidian, I was just missing that "special flavour" that I couldn't find anywhere else since the days of oryginal Fallouts and Arcanum).
Anyway, here's hoping there will be some sort of physical CE released, if only thanks to the Microsoft money flying around.

God, did learning about it make my day.

Edited by milczyciel
  • Like 1

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones." - Ross Scott

It's not that I'm lazy. I just don't care.