Been Out of the Loop. Anything New Since Summer?

With Patch 4.0 and the third DLC out on December 13th, Deadfire will be in a very good state IMO. Pretty good balance, a multitude of ways to customise your experience (difficulty, bonuses, builds, etc.), so far excellent DLC...

It's finally getting to what I was hoping for when I backed it. It still has systemic issues, but there is enough good and very good to make it a memorable game, which I hope to play for another 300 hours +

Just don't tell my wife.

Edited by dukeisaac
  • Like 2

With Patch 4.0 and the third DLC out on December 13th, Deadfire will be in a very good state IMO. Pretty good balance, a multitude of ways to customise your experience (difficulty, bonuses, builds, etc.), so far excellent DLC...

It's finally getting to what I was hoping for when I backed it. It still has systemic issues, but there is enough good and very good to make it a memorable game, which I hope to play for another 300 hours +

Just don't tell my wife.

BTW, what's your wife's email address?

Just don't tell my wife.

BTW, what's your wife's email address?

noneof@yourbusiness.com ;)