RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS

Gorth

At this point I'm starting to wonder if Fallout 76 was sabotage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9t-XedIqsw

Sabotage?

Ha, that's a good one. Bethesda has been slowly trending towards this crap for years starting with paid mods to the creation club. It also doesn't help that the entire pitch for Fallout 76 indicated that the game would end up the way it is.

At this point I'm starting to wonder if Fallout 76 was sabotage

Sabotage?

Ha, that's a good one. Bethesda has been slowly trending towards this crap for years starting with paid mods to the creation club. It also doesn't help that the entire pitch for Fallout 76 indicated that the game would end up the way it is.

One company ****ing up royally because of one department is bad, but this is literally an entire company ****ing up. The marketing, programming, website, designers; I mean if you get sales to **** up then you have a full house.

• Like 5
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

They will just abandon this game if it won't make any money anymore from micro-transactions. The worst that can happen to it is that no new content is being made, I guess.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Todd Howard also disposes of his leather jackets by boiling them into the stocks at soup kitchens.

Atleast that takes time from him practicing the cat-organ.

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

The over-the-top silly claims about both Bethesda and BioWare sure do make me chuckle and roll my eyes.

Bethesda (and probably BioWare) will be just fine. Like a great many other people, if DA4 gets made I will pre-order it. I will probably also pre-order Starfield. But I won't be touching Outer Worlds with a ten-foot pole. Thank God Obsidian is already working on their next new game.

well made piece of work

• Like 4

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

well made piece of work

He has a lot of good content, I wish that he would release more though.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

The cringe is strong with this one:

https://youtu.be/6n8LBNFNdh4

The more I look, the more I sigh. I can only sigh so much til I run out of ozygen and die (I'm sure some peeps on thr forum would like that actually).

I wonder why it's priced only at $40.00, it tells me that they're not too confident in their product, or maybe it's becausr post-apocalyptic is the prevalent genre f 2019 that they think they can't compete. Either way, I just hate that everything is covered in crimson clovers, blossum and Daffy Duck daffodils. It makes the game look odd to me. It's just an odd choice and as someone who likes the Far Cry franchise, this one just feels disconnected for a number of reasons. I'm sure some peeps will buy it but a hard pass for me - and that's not a good type of hard!

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Or maybe it is just a standalone addon and thus doesn't justify a 60 bucks tag.

Actually the price is quite high, considering Blood Dragon was much cheaper.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I thought it was supposed to be a full-length campaign with some mp thrown in to boot. If it's just a few hours, that would be terrible.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

No bitch making this time around

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

They're letting every podunk nation in the game

• Like 3

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra