Bug (Lose about 20k gold upon load)

sapientNode

Question

I have been dealing with this bug for an extensive amount of time and lost around 150k before I started watching my inventory every time I reloaded a game.

I did start my chars in game version 2.0 but I am at version 3.1 now

I have read others have dealt with this bug before as well.

Basically what it does is it pays out something like 20 days of crew charges all at once or something to that effect.

I did not see it as a fix in 4.0 so I wanted to make sure it was known.  And if I repay myself with the money I lost through console I get blocked from achievements so I did not do that.

4 answers to this question

It’s actually listed as a fixed issue in the 4.0 patch notes.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Hey everyone,

One of the programmers put in a fix that should force the system to only charge once so it should be good for the 4.0 patch.  If any of you are still having the issue in 4.0 please let me know so I can let them know if the fix failed for some reason.

In regards to the finances, if you'd like Sapient, if the save I have of yours is still up to date, I can toss some cash in there and remove the achievement blocker with the program BMac made to unlock those.  Otherwise, if you send me an updated save I can do it to that one instead.

Thanks again everyone!