[Beta] Armored Grace, Mob Stance not Showing Recovery Reduction

nem0

Question

Hello, I am not sure if this actually working and just not showing up in calculation representation but mob stance and armored grace are not showing up when hovered over in calculation. Fighter/ Paladin is wearing Gipon Prudensco so it should be at 20% which pic is showing 7% for armor but I does not look like it is calculating correctly as shown.

post-160710-0-28656400-1543942756_thumb.jpg

post-160710-0-83830900-1543942761_thumb.jpg

4 answers to this question

Fighter/ Paladin is wearing Gipon Prudensco so it should be at 20% which pic is showing 7%

You might want to check Part 6: Q1 of this post. I explain there why those 7% are displayed in the tooltip.

Although if this is intended to work or be worded that way - I do not know either.

Edited by MaxQuest
  • Like 1

Hello, I am not sure if this actually working and just not showing up in calculation representation but mob stance and armored grace are not showing up when hovered over in calculation. Fighter/ Paladin is wearing Gipon Prudensco so it should be at 20% which pic is showing 7% for armor but I does not look like it is calculating correctly as shown.

Mob Stance requires you to actively engage melee enemies (not just being near them or being engaged by them) to see a recovery time bonus. I've definitely been able to see Mob Stance calculations in weapon tooltips and character screens.

• Like 1

Mob Stance requires you to actively engage melee enemies (not just being near them or being engaged by them) to see a recovery time bonus. I've definitely been able to see Mob Stance calculations in weapon tooltips and character screens.

At the time of picture I believe my character was in the middle of a bunch of the spirits in the colosseum;I don't know if they can avoid engagement so maybe that is it. 

engagement also gets canceled by several afflictions (on enemies or you). You can check if you engaged enemies: only then you will see those green "dotted arrow lines" that connect you with the enemy.

So far Mob Stance worked very reliably for me. 

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods