Fassina not respawning

GMV

Question

Hello dear Forum,

It has been a long time since I delved into this wonderful RPG. And as the last big expansion is coming in 13th of december I was getting myself ready to familiarize myself with the game again. After all, I did not buy the season pass without a reason.

However, perhaps this is a known issue but I currently cannot find it on the forums.

I loaded an old save from before The Beast of Winter, and SSS. I was busy back then with the Velvet Glove, Brass Fist quest with my Valian Darcozzi Paladini and I wanted to get Fassina on board.

My save was before I spoke to Bertenno. I now paid for his release (as I am nice and Principi foccused). However, I return to the cupboard and there is no Fassina.

So, I thought I will finish the Archemage's Vault quest, as you need to finish that to get her on board as well. Finished, no Fassina. Did a rest in the Bathhouse. No fassina.

Is this an issue with loading an older save from before the expansions? I kind of have a few lives with unique stories written before the wash up on the shore. I would seriously dislike to do this all over again (as you can not copy the text) in order to restart them all.

If this is a known issue may I ask what the console command is to spawn Fassina?

Furthermore, I noticed I am now saving an Autosave for each location I enter instead of the old three. Perhaps nice for some, but it is flooding me personally. Is there anywhere a setting I can just say 3 max autosaves?

Thanks for the help, an old-timie reporter of some issues that is coming back to the game.

6 answers to this question

Hey everyone,

I'm sorry Fassina isn't where she should be for you.  Would you be able to provide us with a save where this is occurring so the devs can investigate this.  They'll be checking on their own saves as well, but in the event that they can't reproduce the issue, it'll be nice to have one of your saves.  If needed, you can find instructions on where the save files are located here.  If the files are too large for the forums, could you send them to me at support@obsidian.net?

Thank you and sorry for the trouble this is causing.

Hey everyone,

I'm sorry Fassina isn't where she should be for you.  Would you be able to provide us with a save where this is occurring so the devs can investigate this.  They'll be checking on their own saves as well, but in the event that they can't reproduce the issue, it'll be nice to have one of your saves.  If needed, you can find instructions on where the save files are located here.  If the files are too large for the forums, could you send them to me at support@obsidian.net?

Thank you and sorry for the trouble this is causing.

I found the save indeed, but it is too big too upload. Would you prefer any specific header for the email, so you know what it is about?

Hey GMV!

If you just have your forum user name and a link to this thread in the email, that should be good.

Thanks again :)

No problem at all, I send and got a notification it was received.  :) If I may refer to my first post, is there a console command to spawn her? I cannot find this command although I know she is now recognized as companion_Fessina (instead of Fassina), but then she needs to be in the party.

Thanks in advance. Because I would really like to finish this life as it was my first in Pillars of Eternity I to finish the game

Edited by GMV