Countdown shenanigans on Obsidian's homepage

Is it just a coincidence Cain-Boyarsky game is being announced during Finnish independence day? Or is it first clue of alternate history where Finland has taken its rightful place ruling over rest of you scum?

• Like 3

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

It's just a coincidence, as nobody cares about Finland's independence day, American's July the 4th on the other hand? Well, there's multiple movies and best sellers on that which interests the world.

Watch how America handles aliens, and how aliens retaliate in turn...

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

America has maga!

MURICA!!!

America also has Chuck Norris.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

My current shirt's as tight as an elven arse

Nearly 12 hours til Obsidian breaks wind.

Pour the wine and cut the cheese!!!

Edited by SonicMage117
  • Like 1

I also hope it'll be a MMORPG.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Keep an eye on this URL: https://outerworlds.obsidian.net/

It's offline LOL

Waiting for...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ I ' M ★  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ B L A C K S T A R   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★