Recent manual save gone - Xbox One

Command0rk

Question

I had a quick look around for this issue and most of what I found were solutions for pc.

I have around 70 hours clocked on this game on Xbox One and recently my last save has just disappeared. I have 6 manual saves and the most recent one (which is 20 hours of gameplay+ of the next most recent) is gone, but the other 5 are still there. I'm unable to load it or find it after power recycling my system several times, signing in and out, loading the game then reloading, and I even tried deleting one of the other manual saves in case space was an issue.

Is there a solution to this issue I'm missing? All suggestions welcome I'm really hoping I won't have to replay the 15 - 20 hours I've lost.

2 answers to this question

Hello.

Unfortunately Obsidian Entertainment did not develop the console version of PoE but Paradox did on its own. Hence the people here might not be able to help you. You can find the technical support forum for PoE for consoles on Paradox's website:

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?forums/pillars-of-eternity-bug-reports.990/

Hope this helps!

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods