Hey guys!

I played through half thw game on release now that the 3 dlc's are out I'm going to do a playthough.

If like the idea of more enemies in potd, but really dislike them getting the potd flat buff to attack and saves. I'd love more items.

Please throw your suggestions at me! :)

I’m using a few.

Enhanced User Interface

Higher Is Always Harder

Faster Deadfire

Deadfire Unnerfed

Brilliant Mod

Close To Board No Damage

Smarter Unpause

More A.I. Conditions

Unity Console

the one to fix the cost of the Mythical Discovery blessing, and the one to unlock more color options for characters. I’ll be adding the one for the vindictive faction ships from this forum as well for my final playthrough.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

EnhancedUserInterface, UnityConsole and CharacterCreationMoreColors

Some others i like:

Uncharged Figurines (Because i have control to not spam it, and otherwise would never use them)

Panthern Animal Companion (Replace Lion)

Channeler Cipher Subclass (Focus/sec)

Normalizad Druid Spiritshift (15s->5min duration)

Bird Companion

Storm Blighters (Storm Blight uses your character model instead a generic)

I haven’t tried either of those two, so I cannot really speak to them. I like Higher Is Always Harder better in principle, but I haven’t played with it quite enough to provide a fair assessment—I’ve mostly tinkered with it while waiting for The Forgotten Sanctum so I could have my Definitive Playthrough .

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Yeah, unpopular opinion, but mods like "the pantry" should really disable all achievements gain. There can be a god mode mod and you can still get everything.

Fine for me. It does seem they exaggerated in the ingredient quantities. 1 or 2 would be ok for me. But I'd rather have plenty in one location than go through multiple load time screens as I travel through half the archipelago to get 3 onyx from different vendors.

One way or another, this is irrelevant to me because the achievements already in the game are so easy to get that you can do it in one pt. In contrast, I played PoE1 for 875 hours and I only got 75% of the achievements there...

And once they implement real achievements (like TCS, The Ultimate and The Ultimate With All God Challenges), I will simply ignore them for several pts since I don't like to play solo.

So no differenc for me. At all. :shrugz:

• Like 2

sign.jpg

Yeah, unpopular opinion, but mods like "the pantry" should really disable all achievements gain. There can be a god mode mod and you can still get everything.

Fine for me. It does seem they exaggerated in the ingredient quantities. 1 or 2 would be ok for me. But I'd rather have plenty in one location than go through multiple load time screens as I travel through half the archipelago to get 3 onyx from different vendors.

One way or another, this is irrelevant to me because the achievements already in the game are so easy to get that you can do it in one pt. In contrast, I played PoE1 for 875 hours and I only got 75% of the achievements there...

And once they implement real achievements (like TCS, The Ultimate and The Ultimate With All God Challenges), I will simply ignore them for several pts since I don't like to play solo.

So no differenc for me. At all. :shrugz:

Still you have to earn them. There is, i believe, still no one for potd.

Yeah and i don't like to micro a party all the time, so i playing always solo.

Still you have to earn them. There is, i believe, still no one for potd.

Yeah and i don't like to micro a party all the time, so i playing always solo.

I'm sure they'll add more. And if they are talking about letting us use mods and BBs with the Gods Challenges, then they will probably disable achievements when we do that.

As for solo, I'm only considering it now for PoE because I've already played it many times. Something different (and taking less time) would be welcome.

sign.jpg

I only use the Enhanced UI mod because generally I don't like to mod the behaviour of a game too much. You will not have a common basis to discuss then. But UI mods are cool and this particular one is superb. Obsidian should put it into the code base of Deadfire.

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

https://forums.obsidian.net/forum/131-pillars-of-eternity-ii-deadfire-modding-spoiler-warning/

Most mods will be hosted on Nexus (and not necessarily advertised or discussed on the modding forum) though.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a mod to let us set an arbitrary transit location in settlement area map like Neketaka? Id' like to be able to set one by the docks, for example, so I don't need to keep walking across the same map. Thanks.

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

Hey guys!

I played through half thw game on release now that the 3 dlc's are out I'm going to do a playthough.

If like the idea of more enemies in potd, but really dislike them getting the potd flat buff to attack and saves. I'd love more items.

Please throw your suggestions at me! :)

TT1 Unique items is a must if you want new items :p

Also, if you want more classes, the class project on steam has a lot, including my More paladin classes, the Mystic knights, and More priest subclasses mods.

• Like 1

"People fear, not death, but having life taken from them. Many waste the life given to them, occupying themselves with things that do not matter. When the end comes, they say they did not have time enough to spend with loved ones, to fulfill dreams, to go on adventures they only talked about... But why should you fear death if you are happy with the life you have led, if you can look back on everything and say, 'Yes, I am content. It is enough.'" ~Wynne, Dragon age Origins