Plea. Dear Obsidian. Please tell us the new subclasses

Yeah I know. I'm whining.

But I'm currently doing my first playthrough and knowing the new subclasses really means something to me. Because if one of those subclasses are my personal cream of the crop, you know, really tantalizing and such other such stuff, I might just drop my current playthrough and wait for the new DLC/subclass  to drop. I've currently put the otherwise great game on hold, just because I'd hate to do a first run with less than the 'funniest/most interesting' subclass.

So in the name of holy rerolls, could you please enlighten us about those subclasses?

*Crosses fingers and prays to anybody but Wael*

Nerf Troubadour!

I'm dying to know too, but they will not reveal it that easily, will they?

Btw, don't pray to Ondra or she will make you forget it.

Probably not but it's worth a shot, as the blind archer said to the maiden.

*Goes to play the T-games, Tyranny and Torchlight*

Nerf Troubadour!

That is why there are so many sub-classes, what I may think is perfect you might not give a darn about. And that variety makes the game replayable because you can do something different next time and if you change companions, some quest will not happen.

• Like 1

I'd like to plan some builds for a new playthrough. Since I have very little time atm it would be cool to know that stuff now - and not when SSS comes out. :)

I really really wonder what new subclass the Monk will have.

And the Barb.

And the Ranger.

Aaand the Fighter.

Aaaaand the Druid.

Jeez!!!

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 8

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

If Priest of Woedica keeps the synergy of summoned fists and Transcendent Suffering/Monastic UT then it's overpowered. What kind of "tweaks" do you have in mind?

Also, i think Garotte costs 1 Zeal and has a base duration of 8 secs - that's a powerful thing, don't you think? That item can not really compete because afair it's only 1 per rest, isn't it?

Edited by Boeroer

I still have no reply. That is mental opression. Im'ma gonna sacrifice someone to Skaen, Obsidian.

"You better watch out

You better not cry

Better not pout

I'm telling you why

The Effigy is coming to town"

• Like 2

Nerf Troubadour!

I don't think I'm allowed to tell you what the new subclasses are, but I can say that the new Rogue and Monk ones are my favorite subclasses in the whole game. It's a lot of fun to build and play around them.

They're worth the wait, in my opinion of course =)

• Like 10

I try my very best.

I don't think I'm allowed to tell you what the new subclasses are, but I can say that the new Rogue and Monk ones are my favorite subclasses in the whole game. It's a lot of fun to build and play around them.

They're worth the wait, in my opinion of course =)

"Is that all you have to say on subclasses? Are you sure"

marathon-man.gif

• Like 2

Nerf Troubadour!

I'll do wild guesses and say that...

- The new Monk is a sublcass that thrives on injuries. That'd make for a risky, thrilling playstyle. 

- And the rogue...? A fancy Duelist (better Riposte or something)? A Sapper (better explosives and traps)? A Juggler (gets increased range with all light melee weapons because he can throw them - a bit like Instruments of Death)?

Andy, please don't post a  :yes: if I'm not very close or too far off!

250px-I_wont_not_use_no_double_negatives

A Juggler?

New clown subclass confirmed. Ur unique ability is that u can drive the little car without the doors falling off and increased range on custard pies.

Clearly you are referring to the chanter “juggalo” subclass, who intimidates his opponents with his fiercesome chants regarding the mysterious nature of magnetism and ancient architecture while swilling sugary brightly colored potions.

• Like 4