Two simple things you wish to see the most in The Forgotten Sanctum

The game seriously need cool looking Armor, more head for godlikes and different races. Of course aesthetically.

For gameplay, the game needs new mechanics, spells, abilities and gear driven builds.

Many of the class builds are gear dependent. So more new items, Armor and weapon please.

• Like 5

1) Сontinuation of a story with Circle of Archmages (Ninagauth, Kalakoth, Maura, Arkemyr, Llengrath, Minoletta and Concelhaut)

You forgot Tayn ;)

Isn't Ninagauth dead?

I forgot about Citzal and Ryngrim too. The only constantly dying Archmage is Concelhaut (And maybe one of Llengrath), the fate of the another Archmages is unknown. I don't think Ninagauth is dead - Ninagauth seems that he is mentioned in the quest Bekarna's Folly.

That is why this is an interesting topic - it is not revealed.

Edited by Khagmas

My memory of The White March is fuzzy but wasn't Ninagauth betrayed by his apprentice and we get to see the scene when we find his grimoire? Perhaps it was Ninagauth who killed the apprentice the not the other way around.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

My memory of The White March is fuzzy but wasn't Ninagauth betrayed by his apprentice and we get to see the scene when we find his grimoire? Perhaps it was Ninagauth who killed the apprentice the not the other way around.

We do not even know how many Archmages is in Eora. They are 12? :huh:

I understood that Ninagauth was dead and I was suprised when I heard the name in Deadfire. :blink:

Edited by InsaneCommander

sign.jpg

A cool looking robe. Currently there are none, so I usually just use Xoti's clothes for my caster.

A unique spell or two. Those are fun and makes grimoires feel more worthwhile.

I use Aloth's. New unique spells are great, but there will be some for sure.

Ah yeah, Aloth's is pretty good looking too, but sometimes you just want sleeves. I would love something that looked like Aloth's but with long sleeves and more draping cloth or whatever (more "robey" :) )

I would like to be able to lvlup characters while at sea, lvl up characters not in the party but in the crew of the ship without having to add them to the team and enter a map, to be able to kill/delete/disband characters instead of having to kill them..

Quality of Life..

Neo and Robert the Bruce disagree. :)

Man, Matrix has to have had the most stylish characters ever. I still dream of those sunglasses (the commercial version of which was unfortunately very flimsy.)

• Like 1

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

At the end of Matrix he's wearing a woolen thing:

ZH1dE.png

Don't know if that qualifies as trenchcoat. Never saw Inspector Columbo in one of those...

This thing introduced itself as robe to me. Said "trenchcoats" are for wannabes. ;)

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

ZH1dE.png

Don't know if that qualifies as trenchcoat. Never saw Inspector Columbo in one of those...

This thing introduced itself as robe to me. Said "trenchcoats" are for wannabes. ;)

Not a trenchcoat, nor a robe. I simply say that is cotton? coat of a new design.

Robes are ... robey! Yeah, that's it. Robey! And by robey I mean tied together with a cordlike thingamajick around the waist as only tackle/genital-hiding contraception. No buttons!

Edit: Also, robes are loose. (Oh man, this would work so great with a danish pop-cultural reference).

Edited by Frak

Nerf Troubadour!

Maybe the transitions are fluid. Remove the buttons and it's a robe. Give it a more prominent collar and it's a trenchcoat. Whatever.

What's that thing with the broad back belt Kylo Ren is wearing? I mean say what you want about him and the movie, but that robe looks pretty badass. Kind of gestapo-ish though but I guess that was the whole point.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Maybe the transitions are fluid. Remove the buttons and it's a robe. Give it a more prominent collar and it's a trenchcoat. Whatever.

What's that thing with the broad back belt Kylo Ren is wearing? I mean say what you want about him and the movie, but that robe looks pretty badass. Kind of gestapo-ish though but I guess that was the whole point.

I thought Kylo Ren was only wearing his hair. Hmmm, clearly I was wrong.

It's robey, yep. Needs long sleeves if I have search-engined the correct image.

Nerf Troubadour!

Neo’s outfit is very akin to a cassock. Abby Shot used to make a tailor-made replica some 10 years ago or so.

Edited by AndreaColombo

ZH1dE.png

This is a long-sleeved shirtwaist dress. There's nothing wrong with that, but that's what it is  :)