Two simple things you wish to see the most in The Forgotten Sanctum

If it was up to you what two simple things you would like to see in this DLC? By simple, I mean quick to develop and implement so a magic trinket, a particular spell, lore topic, pet, etc.

I would like to see Hellwax mold and custom version of Citzal's Enchanted Armory from his spell tome (a pair of matching greatswords and a different colour for spell).

• Like 1

Sanguine Plate :p

I'd love to see some creatures from The White March, like moon spider or Vithrack Luminary.

• Like 2

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

And I'd really like to meet a Wael-godlike, since the expansion seems to be pretty Wael centric.

I like your chances.

• Like 2

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

And moar portraits!

+1

• Like 3

I would like to see great looking archmage's robe to wear by my wizard with cool stuff that rarely occures like for example every time you cast the spell wearing that robe you have 15% to restore 1 usage of spell from random PL you already casted during the combat. It seems high enough but there is very limited number of casts per combat so not great number of chances to trigger that effect.

Consumable item from explosives type - Ondra's Touch - acc vs will, if hit targets loses all resources (from the pool used for active abilities) - or arcane dumpener grenades.

Edited by Silvaren
  • Like 2

giphy.gif

can we have a lich subclass. liches are objectively the best things in rpgs. i want to be a crazy floating skeleton cackling like a loon and talking bs about death.

when u hit lv 20 u ascend into a demilich and become an angry floating skull that absorbs peoples souls into teeth made of jewels

I wished the option to become lich but it's probably too hard to implement and rather bad choice from the story perspective and reactivity.

giphy.gif

when u hit lv 20 u ascend into a demilich and become an angry floating skull that absorbs peoples souls into teeth made of jewels

Or you can become a horny floating skull that hits on other floating skulls like Concehault and only turn into angry skull after he rejected you, because he absolutely would.   :biggrin:

Also, "cool looking robe" is an oxymoron. They all look like you're just out of bath so the only two things that go with them are wrapped-up towel for a hat and a mask.  That would be my two simple things, btw.

• Like 1

Or you can become a horny floating skull

You mean like Morte? :dancing:

• Like 3

1) Сontinuation of a story with Circle of Archmages (Ninagauth, Kalakoth, Maura, Arkemyr, Llengrath, Minoletta and Concelhaut; UPD: Citzal, Ryngrim and Tayn) [There are 10 of them? Or 11 with Caedebald? Or 12 with Adragan? :facepalm: ]

2) Great extension for adventure on Ukaizo in end-game content.

Edited by Khagmas
  • Like 1

1) Сontinuation of a story with Circle of Archmages (Ninagauth, Kalakoth, Maura, Arkemyr, Llengrath, Minoletta and Concelhaut)

You forgot Tayn ;)

Isn't Ninagauth dead?