... more stacks at the herb shops. What is the reason, not to have a stock of 5 primal wind / primal flame after each 26 hours? There are plenty of ingredients, what are used rarely, but are always at stock, but good ones like talons / skuldr ear etc. not. You have to waste precious real time, to get a decent amount of it for scrolls / potions.

If you can not implement that via a patch for everyone, at least do it with berath blessings.

• Like 1

What I'd like to see would be some kind of an "archipelago life economy simulation". Islands have more or less of different stuff, with prices depending on scarcity, traders go all over the place, pirates and monsters interfere. One has a ship, could make some money by hauling a few crates of them skuldr ears and onyx from the mines to Neketaka, and guns, powder and spices back to the mines... sink a few merchants to create deficit, make some profit, frame some pirates, sink them too. Buy off all assets of the RDF and VTC combined, marry queen Onekaza, become king. And 'splode Eothas a second time, I guess? =)

• Like 2

Hey, you wanna hear a good joke?

Nobody speak, nobody get choked

What I'd like to see would be some kind of an "archipelago life economy simulation". Islands have more or less of different stuff, with prices depending on scarcity, traders go all over the place, pirates and monsters interfere. One has a ship, could make some money by hauling a few crates of them skuldr ears and onyx from the mines to Neketaka, and guns, powder and spices back to the mines... sink a few merchants to create deficit, make some profit, frame some pirates, sink them too. Buy off all assets of the RDF and VTC combined, marry queen Onekaza, become king. And 'splode Eothas a second time, I guess? =)

This is... unlikely. But really cool.

Also:

an option to become the leader of the Principi would be nice.

sign.jpg