Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Political Thread - Burlamaqui edition

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
688 replies to this topic

SonicMage117

SonicMage117

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 3237 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
Everything/Everyone is a nazi according to Volourn :lol:

• Volourn likes this

Guard Dog

Guard Dog

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 603 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer

OK, which one of you is this guy??? https://www.washingt...m=.29a155beac36

:lol:

• SonicMage117 likes this

SonicMage117

SonicMage117

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 3237 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
"Age 46, Single, Trump Supporter, Checks his Facebook constantly" Did I get all that right?

That sounds a bit like he has a lot of free time. Is he retired? I'm guessing he goes after the non-Trump supporting youth of our nation and if I'm right, that's very sad.

I'm always on my phone, my wife would kill me if I had that desk or was constantly on the computer. Phone is a bit different though. I really do wish I had the free time maybe when I get old, that old (50 and up is hella old) just maybe I'll be that lucky to have a nice pc desk and a Lotta free time. Who knows lol

Edited by SonicMage117, 18 November 2018 - 10:44 PM.

Zoraptor

Zoraptor

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2695 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

OK, which one of you is this guy??? https://www.washingt...m=.29a155beac36

Christopher Blair? I may have used that name on occasion, I must admit. Though the last time was 22 (that long, really?) years ago.

Malcador

Malcador

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 7868 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:Pft, consoles.
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
Hope that guy backed Star Citizen

213374U

213374U

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 5361 posts

As an expert excrement expeditor, he probably knows better.

Malcador

Malcador

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 7868 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

As an expert excrement expeditor, he probably knows better.

Actually, that'd mean he would be working for CIG :lol:

Edited by Malcador, 19 November 2018 - 07:14 AM.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 603 posts

Chilloutman

Chilloutman

(10) Necromancer

• Members
  • 1535 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

I think this video sums up why people dont like lefties in US:

• injurai likes this

Volourn

Volourn

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 17067 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

lefties at every intolerant of those who don't think like them. Espically true of modern ones.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 603 posts

Why can't people just mind their own f-----g business? Why does every single perceived "problem" have to be the business of the goddamned f-----g government? First of all you all know what I think of taxation on general principle. But if it must exist as means of funding big brother could we at the very least not have to suffer it as a nanny state behavior control mechanism? Of course smoking is bad. Of course drinking (particularly to excess) is unhealthy. So f-----g what? We are all adults here. If an grown and consenting adult wishes to engage in self destructive behavior against warnings and better sense then just let them. 

Besides, we've already tried banning booze once. We already know we didn't learn anything from that (see War on Drugs). 

https://www.usatoday...aws/1729501002/

Guard Dog

Guard Dog

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 603 posts

Apparently Ivanka Trump is using her personal e-mail for government business. Prediction: the people howling for Hillary Clinton to be locked up for essentially the same thing will be cool with it. The people who thought Clinton did no wrong will be chanting "lock her up" or something. 

Malcador

Malcador

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 7868 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Always find it funny how booze gets a pass compared to reactions to other drugs. 

smjjames

smjjames

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1076 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Apparently Ivanka Trump is using her personal e-mail for government business. Prediction: the people howling for Hillary Clinton to be locked up for essentially the same thing will be cool with it. The people who thought Clinton did no wrong will be chanting "lock her up" or something. 

Some probably will just to be ironic, but yeah, it just shows the hypocrisy surrounding the emails.

Sharp_one

Sharp_one

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 783 posts

I'm baffled that Ivanka have a position important enough to need using secured gov. email.
But if that's the case. Lock her up! Lock her up!
I doubt if he would do that, but Trump should enforce the full scale of the law on Ivanka. This would shut up his opponents and scare the living crap out of Hillary. Win Win.

Volourn

Volourn

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 17067 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

"Always find it funny how booze gets a pass compared to reactions to other drugs."

Uh. They tried to ban alcohol. It was called Prohibition. It did not work. You know what they say about repeating past mistakes now? Espicially funny now during a time when  the big push is to make drugs legal. LMAO

smjjames

smjjames

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1076 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

I'm baffled that Ivanka have a position important enough to need using secured gov. email.
I doubt if he would do that, but Trump should enforce the full scale of the law on Ivanka. This would shut up his opponents and scare the living crap out of Hillary. Win Win.

That's nepotism for ya.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 603 posts

That's nepotism for ya.

:lol:  That has never worked out well for anyone!

375px-Jimmy_and_Billy_Carter_trimmed.jpg

SonicMage117

SonicMage117

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 3237 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
Jim Carrey response to the crisis:

"Trump is a cancer, Republicans are rapists that need to be removed"

https://www.breitbar...dliXG6MBZCxPhfo

Coming from someone who says we don't exist ad there is and should be no concept of reality, morality (wrong and right) or relatism.... I found it to be very interesting that he'd care so much.

Edited by SonicMage117, 20 November 2018 - 11:05 AM.

Elerond

Elerond

One of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 2649 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

He just wants to be next president

• SonicMage117 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic