Recommended me something different

Melusina

After pledging early bird of awesome turn based CRPG Im in look out for something i dont usually play

It must be

Shortish

Fantasy

Non rpg, non shooter

Not a walking sim or "love story" game

Good graphics ala Frozenbytes Trine verse

Entertaining

Gauntlet

Styx: Master Of Shadows

Hob

Hollow Knight

Pyre

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

After pledging early bird of awesome turn based CRPG Im in look out for something i dont usually play

It must be

Shortish

Fantasy

Non rpg, non shooter

Entertaining

all of them at once? I dunno, Blood bowl?

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

It must be

Shortish

Fantasy

Non rpg, non shooter

Entertaining

Play Dreamfall Chapters. Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I finally bought myself a pad, which means I am exploring games I normally wouldn't play.

Just finished Hyperlight Drifter - found it quite frustrating with mouse and keyboard, but enjoyed it much more with a pad.

I am also currently playing Bayonetta which is easily one of the best action games I have ever played.

• Like 1

It must be

Shortish

Fantasy

Non rpg, non shooter

Entertaining

Brothers: A tale of Two Sons

If you haven't played it already...

• Like 1

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Brothers: A tale of Two Sons

Yup, that pretty much fits the requiremets to a T.

Edit:

Zeno Clash also comes to mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qolk9u-rKUk

Not a shooter, but there are short shooter bits.

Abzu, altho that's borderline walking sim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9d8YjpJgiU

Edited by Fenixp

Do you guys have any advice on this matter? I probably will never open the game again, but it was 8 euros, which wasn't cheap for me. I might buy from humble again, but this isn't my first regret from humble, so I should stop buying at humble. I also payed through paypal.

Zeno Clash 1 was awesome. Played the hell out of it. Hated the second game, though. It looked bad, played bad and just all in all was badly designed. The devs obviously tried to do something they didn't had the money for.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

• 3 weeks later...

The Guild of Dungeoneering

It was decent little game, & I scored two achievements. But I couldn't play for long on previous computer, and I was specifically looking for something to buy, since I had some wallet funds.

Now wallet funds are gone, so this thread isn't as relevant.