Except that I find troubadour brisk recitation still slow. They can go with reduce -3s for completing current phrase on weapon crit?

I'm not quite sure what you're asking, but if all you focus is on invocations, then yes, brisk recitation will still be slow because it's still like 20+ seconds before using a super high level invocation.

but that's not the right comparison. you're getting those invocations literally 100% faster. and those invocations are potentially extremely powerful anyway and worth waiting for.

and if you think brisk recitation is slow, you should really try that AL7 chant that summons a skeleton, with brisk recitation on. you won't think it's very slow after that.

Yes I'm playing offensive chanter. I'm focusing mainly on invocations. Correct me if I'm wrong, with brisk recitation each phrase is 3s long? So invocations are basically more expensive (+1 phrase).

Since the time for 1 phrase is finite, so to cast just thrice was she wronged, you need basically 12secs or 18secs for seven nights.

That's really long just to dish out 1 nuke. And the damage isn't impressive at all. Compared to other classes that can generate resource with damage eg. Ascendant, its really slow for me.

I have since now trying evoker. He's fast but he lose out in infinite nukes.

Ps. Skald is a nice subclass that suits my playstyle. But gain +1 phrase on crit isn't that good in potd? Especially mobs and bosses have ridiculous defense.

chanter is not a nuker, and if you think you can do decent nuking with a chanter, you're going to have a bad time.

instead, a chanter is primarily a support member (chants) that occasionally can accent their support with a one-shot invocation.

thrice was she wronged is an OK invocation for AL1 or AL3 (if you target a bunch of enemies to maximize the jumps). frankly, even though chanter is awesome at summoning even the summons at AL1 and AL3 are merely OK. It's not until you get to AL4 that you really start getting a bunch of powerful invocations imo, instead of merely OK stuff with a few exceptions (the paralyze invocation is always good).

Upgraded EN is pretty good, but not achieveable for a multiclass.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again,

I wanna say thank you for all the feedback so far. Thank you very much!

After what you told me I made some changes and I would really like to hear your thoughts again!

Race stays the same

Classes:

Troubadour and Stalker

Stats:

Might 19 (to compensate for low health and deflection, with healing from "come, sweet winds of death" and others like "ancient memories")

Con 8

Dex 19 (hear I am not sure, whether it would be better to put Per to 18 and Dex to 10 +1 more point in Con)

Per 10

Int 19

Res 3

Weapon

switched to pike, in order to make better use of the Stalker bonus and it frees points from metaphysics since i like insight and diplomacy on my main character.

Pet

swaped to bear since it needs to soak up more damage than before ( im a bit torn since i like the heal from the boar but since u get "revive" and "play dead" later i think bear is better)

Background:

Land of the Living - Worker(smith)

Active Skills:

Athletics

Passive Skills:

Insight and Diplomacy

Abilities so far:

Level 1:

T: Come sweet winds of death, Thunder rolled

S: Marked prey

Level 2:

S: Sturdy Companion

Level 3

S: Viscious Companion

Level 4:

T: Summon Wyrms

S: Two-handed

Level 5:

S: Protective Companion

Note: I play in german and translated the terms myself, so I am sorry if they should not be the exact ones.

Edited by Graschwar