What are you playing right now?

Gorth

I also don't understand how certain side-missions are done, for instance:

There is this dude that lives in the basement of the gunstore in -I think- Strawberry. He asks you for help but I have no idea how to get to him. All doors in the gunstore are locked and you can't even draw a gun once you are inside the gunstore.

Edit: correction...

the gunsmith is in Rhodes and from what I got from google, you have to draw a gun and choose to 'Rob' the basement.

Now let's try that out...

Edited by Katphood

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Now let's try that out...

Ahhh... thought you were talking about the side mission in San Denis gunstore, sounds very similar to it at least.

Hot bloody damn fighting dream Zote sucks. ... I think I'm gonna spare myself this particular optional boss fight, I'm perfectly happy having Zote drawing the stalker away :-P

Really? Geez... At this point I'm not sure you would figure out how to beat Ravek, which is the easiest boss in the game :lol:

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Hot bloody damn fighting dream Zote sucks. ... I think I'm gonna spare myself this particular optional boss fight, I'm perfectly happy having Zote drawing the stalker away :-P

I didn't even manage to beat his first rank, because he is so god damn random. Even if I would be able to beat him, his next ranks are even more crazy and completely impossible for me.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I wouldn't say he's impossible per se, it's more that his attacks are insanely annoying and the fight feels more like an endurance trial than anything. I'm sure that if I kept banging my head against it I'd get through eventually, but why? Y'know, there's fun bosses and then there's that.

Yeah, don't change your charms though, find the set you are comfortable with early on in game and stick with that set.

If you think that changing your set of charms will help you get closer to defeating a particular boss, it won't. It's not going to change your strategy or playstyle either (It's not Megaman).

This coming from someone who's beaten the game and every boss, and I'm strongly considering the PS4 version just to make video snippets. Keep trying and one day it just may *click*.

Edited by SonicMage117

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

All good things has an end... only sausages have two! (badly translated from a German song)

More gaming experiences here

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein