The new Berath's Blessings are interesting and have made my choice of blessings much more difficult. I usually chose all the money, start at fourth level, and all the character buffs. But now it is harder. Do I choose the mythic adra stone giving me three mythic items at end game? How about Eder now having a pet? I will have to consider my choices. The adra stone is interesting and I would like it but that will mean skipping the character buffs. What did you do with this decision?

For my next game I'm planning on having:

- + 5,000

- +50,000

- Double class skill bonus

- Unique item vendor

- Loaded Pockets

- Eder's Pet

And maybe the Bonus attributes. That will make the game easier, but I'm certain I'll play again later, so I can "prove" myself in the end anyway.

If I get the last one too, I'll have 29 points left. With the last DLC I'll surely be able to pick the Mythical Adra Stone too and Discount Craftsman or the Fine Equipment + Infamous Captain.

sign.jpg

Never mind, I went back and looked. I will keep the choices I made.

$50,000

Start at 4th level

Bonus Attributes

Eder pet

The mythic adra stone was tempting but too expensive and you can't use it until you have legendary items so not useful for a starting player. I did buy something I skipped before because it was very expensive, the essence bow. I found that very useful even now in the early game and as a mythic weapon it is awesome.

Well, i take everything but the useless ones.

# Expert Shipman

# Ship Sails

# Infamous Captain

# Eder Pet

# Legendary Crew

And the mythical adra stone, because with 97 BB points, you can exactly take everything else.

Are Legendary crew and expert shipman necessary? I feel like the best ones are def the extra money, Eldar Pet, and Adra stone.

# Expert Shipman

# Ship Sails

# Infamous Captain

# Eder Pet

# Legendary Crew

And the mythical adra stone, because with 97 BB points, you can exactly take everything else.

Are Legendary crew and expert shipman necessary? I feel like the best ones are def the extra money, Eldar Pet, and Adra stone.

I play solo, so eder pet is useless for me. Adra Stone? You can get infinite when you kill belranga over and over +several adra ban and adra dust every fight.

# Expert Shipman

# Ship Sails

# Infamous Captain

# Eder Pet

# Legendary Crew

You have 97? Interesting because my game says I have 58 of 58.

# Expert Shipman

# Ship Sails

# Infamous Captain

# Eder Pet

# Legendary Crew

You have 97? Interesting because my game says I have 58 of 58.

Never heard of that. The main game nets 80 BB points and the 2x dlc 17. You can look that up ingame at achievements or in your steamfolder.

# Expert Shipman

# Ship Sails

# Infamous Captain

# Eder Pet

# Legendary Crew

I play solo, so eder pet is useless for me. Adra Stone? You can get infinite when you kill belranga over and over +several adra ban and adra dust every fight.

Haven't fought her yet. So she keeps respawning?

# Expert Shipman

# Ship Sails

# Infamous Captain

# Eder Pet

# Legendary Crew

Yes

This topic had me go check the full list of achievements and I am missing at least two I have earned. I have made level 20 four times and I was a contender in the crucible in my last play through, both achievements are still locked. Sent an email to Obsidian support. 

# Expert Shipman

# Ship Sails

# Infamous Captain

# Eder Pet

# Legendary Crew

Yes

Hey Bauldurs_Gate,

How are you getting her to respawn?

# Expert Shipman

# Ship Sails

# Infamous Captain

# Eder Pet

# Legendary Crew

Yes

Hey Bauldurs_Gate,

How are you getting her to respawn?

Just leave the fighting place and you can re-enter and fight her again. Allready have provided a savefile from my old playthrough, where i could do the same. In fact, i sent it to you.

Edited by baldurs_gate_2
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Sweet Obsidian,

I was talking with my druid and he wants a Berath's Blessing that gives 10 ability points. 

I know, he is so obsessed with more spells. 

What a sassy magic child!  :sorcerer:

I think the only way right now to get more ability points is to play with the +13 levels mod. But that is an interesting suggestion fr a BB.

• Like 1

sign.jpg