you'll have to share that character build of yours, especially the bit of how you were able to do an infinite amount of damage in a finite amount of time. i think some physicists would be real interested in that for some warp drives they want to build.

• Like 2

you'll have to share that character build of yours, especially the bit of how you were able to do an infinite amount of damage in a finite amount of time. i think some physicists would be real interested in that for some warp drives they want to build.

That will lead to major incoming nerfs. Beware of obsidian prying eyes as they are far more interested in nerfing you having fun than patching bugs and buffing other classes /s

That will lead to major incoming nerfs. Beware of obsidian prying eyes as they are far more interested in nerfing you having fun than patching bugs and buffing other classes /s

Huh. Suddenly I'm in the mood for pretzels and popcorn.

"As the murderhobo mantra goes: 'If you can't kill it, steal it.'" - Prince of Lies