Heya,

I already finished the game once and I"m currently playing Beast of Winter and I'm not sure what outcome I want for Waidwen. I'd really love to take him with me to face Eothas. But if there's no chat between him and the **** load of a god, I'll better use him to help me against the boss.

So is there any extra chat between Eothas and Waidwen or not?

Thanks for answer

It is, however calling it „dissapointing” wouldn’t even begin to describe what happens. Waidwen steps out, asks Eothas what is he doing, gets a sh*t answer, then shrugs and goes away without trying to stop him. So yeah, f*ck this guy, as well as all other assh*oles trapped in White Void: oblivion is the only answer for them. Even better: ignoring them and going straight for the dragon.

Edited by Zaris
  • Like 1

It is, however calling it „dissapointing” wouldn’t even begin to describe what happens. Waidwen steps out, asks Eothas what is he doing, gets a sh*t answer, then shrugs and goes away without trying to stop him. So yeah, f*ck this guy, as well as all other assh*oles trapped in White Void: oblivion is the only answer for them. Even better: ignoring them and going straight for the dragon.

I could swear that I had convinced him to come along, but I don't remember any interaction later. :ermm:

sign.jpg

I could swear that I had convinced him to come along, but I don't remember any interaction later. :ermm:

It triggered when I tried. It's in the very end of the game. The last confrontation with Eothas.

I found it yesterday. Sure, it felt a bit dissapointing. But after all, Waidwen was just farmer boy who put more thought into religion than the others. No education. So even if he had his own mind, at least more than his fellow eothasians, he was just dragged along by Eothas. Unlike the Watcher, he was still lost in this godly crap. Eothas didn't even bothered telling him the truth about the gods. He lived through lost of both his parents in young age, crazy father and hard life as farmer. Usually people in same conditions would think just about food and f*ck. But he did more. I would say his character was pretty good and even quite credible.

• Like 2

Waidwen says his piece, Eothos replies, and Waidwen backs down. I prefer that choice to having him help during the BoW boss fight.

Ok, that is what happened. I had him help in the BoW fight actually. :facepalm:

The one that didn't happen, actually... :banghead:

And even when I reloaded just to see who it was, I simply ignored the "help".

sign.jpg