No two handed great sword soul bounded?

I  mean c mon!  How  can you    make   world with Paladin in it and no  unique two handed soul bounded sword ?? :(   i am 95% finished  all locations  and did not found it, I have  dozens  of unique sabres !!!   but not a single late game unique great sword!   really   shame...

Edited by Ogi79

I think you're talking about two different things. "Soul bound" weapons are very limited in number and require you to do things to unlock more powerful enchants.

You seem to actually just be talking about "unique" weapons, which have a yellow background in the inventory.

There are actually a lot of unique great swords and is one of the more prevalent unique weapon type in the game: https://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/List_of_unique_weapons_(Deadfire) (allowing for some exaggeratipn but there not even 12 unique sabres, much less dozens)

Edited by thelee

Afaik there are eight unique great swords in Deadfire (besides the ones the wiki shows there's Twin Eels from BoW and Karöboru - or something like that - that got added to the Wahaki island recently). And maybe there's even an additional GS in SSS that I forgot about. That, plus Firebrand and the Faith Attuned Great Sword from Berathian Priests.

Plenty of options for one single paladin.

Also your picture of a Paladin is not the picture PoE and Deadfire are painting.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

"Soul bound" weapons are very limited in number and require you to do things to unlock more powerful enchants.

Indeed. I, at level 13 currently, have only found one soulbound weapon (and I'm not even using it, as it doesn't really fit any of my characters). No complaints about this, note. I appreciate that they are rare. I did think there were too many of them in the White March.

Nope 

:(    i hoped i  missed it...

FWIW there are no soulbounded sabres either. Off the top of my head they are:

arquebus (blightheart)

sword (modwyr)

dagger (marux amanth)

rapier (seeker weapon in SSS)

axe (slayer's claw in SSS)

mace (frostfall in BOW)

mace (that woedica's judgment mace or whatever)

pollaxe (wahua pori or something)