I'm thinking about thematic fire build and with Sun & Moon combined with Magran's Favor and Firethrower's Gloves it seems to be no-brainer. I wonder if is it worth to pick Priest of Magran/Evoker for greater variety and larger use of offensive spells with "fire" keyword and playing this character as damage dealer only? Or is it better to go full Priest of Magran or full evoker? Both have some "empty" PL like wizard's PL 6 or 8 without any fire spell. Sure, there are some awesome spells on those PL but without "fire" keword. On the other hand multiclassinng prevent from using Heand of Weal and Woe, Symbol of Magran and Magran's Might or in case of pure evoker - Meteor Shower. Not to mention lower bonuses from max PL.

Second thought is about build dealing passive damage. I'm thinking about nalpazca/troubadour with Rooting Pain, Soft Winds of Death or Dragon Trashed, with Blackened Plate Armor upgraded to Usher's Visage. I know that Dragon Trashed is weaker than in PoE 1 but I'm thinking about party with all companions/sidekicks who can multiclass with chanter (Pallegina, Konstanten, Fassina, Tekehu).

I'm currently playing as unbroken/trickster stacking deflection for riposte, leveling until I get One Dozen Stood for disengagement attacks. I'm not sure if is it possible, but I'll try to exploit Terrified affliction to make enemies run away from my tank for free disengagement attacks.

Anyone tried some of these ideas before?

Edited by Silvaren

giphy.gif

You will lose engagement on terrified enemies and thus get no disengagement attacks when they run away.

I did this combo in the beta (where it worked) and it got nerfed immediately. :(

It's sad ;<

So I guess I will start over with that Magran/Evoker or Nalpazca/Troubadour. Maybe I should hire adventurers to test more builds at the same time.

giphy.gif