Seeker, Slayer, Survivor = permadeath?

That would kill you really quickly if you're not Tanky McTankface.

Obviously Grog is a potshot at D&D grognards who were viciously complaining about the engagement system and the endurance/health system with knockouts (instead death) when PoE came out.

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 2

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

To be fair, Grog and Nebula are the only ones that seem to have a negative consequence to use. All the other pets do not. I think it would've been better to have an Injury applied on crit or something.

I unequipped nebula after I found that it seems to buff the enemies more than my party. Maybe due to RNG there are more enemies on screen compared to your party of 5, chances that the target is enemy instead.

Obviously Grog is a potshot at D&D grognards who were viciously complaining about the engagement system and the endurance/health system with knockouts (instead death) when PoE came out.

I didn't know about this pet when I found it. What you said above was obvious and when I read the description I couldn't play for a time, until I stopped laughing.

Edit: I still remember all those discussions in the PoE1 section as if it was yesterday... :lol:

Edited by InsaneCommander

sign.jpg