Hi everyone.  I just started playing this game for the first time recently.  Enjoying it a lot (I loved Baldur's Gate and all the related games), but I've run in to either a glitch or hopefully I'm just being dense.

I sent Kana off to take care of the off-screen quest "What The Well Holds."  He came back and I can see the summary of everything that happened, and I can see the rewards.  What I can't seem to do is ACCESS the rewards.  It shows me money and a cloak called the Swaddling Sheet in the summary.  I can click on the cloak, I can read about it, I compare it to what I'm currently wearing.  What I can't seem to do is add it to my inventory or find wherever it actually is.  

Any idea what I may be doing wrong?

The stuff is inside a chest in your treasury. That room east of the throne room. Where the merchant pops up if you buy him as add-on to your stronghold. Everything you get from stronghold adventures and also rng-stuff that gets generated by other add-ons will be there.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Thank you.  I figured it out on my own after I posted, but since I'm still under the 5 post limit I couldn't go back and edit or delete.  I'm trying not to read too much in the forum before I work my way through the game at least once, but this place is a great source of info.

• Like 1