[3.1.1] Tekehu's Spiritshift Shark 'weapon' stayed equipped after combat

Luridel

Question

So at some point, Tekehu spiritshifted into a shark and post-combat he just... kept the druid shark teeth in his weapon slot. I'm not exactly sure when or what the conditions of this combat were, as it took me a bit to notice, but the shark teeth can now be moved around like any one-handed weapon, even given to other characters... and seem to have also replaced his previous (unique) rod he was using, which I don't seem to be able to get back.

Having unequipped the shark teeth and given him a new rod, I haven't yet been able to reproduce the bug - it doesn't happen every time. I'll keep an eye out and see if I can figure out what triggers this.

Edited by Luridel

6 answers to this question

Hi Luridel,

I'll have our team investigate weapons granted from shifting persisting after combat. In the meantime, could you please provide us with your save file in which the issue occurred so that we may perform a more thorough investigation?

You can either provide your save file via a Dropbox link or you may email us with your save file attached at support@obsidian.net.

Thanks for posting!

• Like 1