[3.1.1] Stuck modal

zeldagaiden

Question

Rushed reload (pistol modal) is available with anything I have equiped on my ranger. I can have 2 (maybe 3 if I pickup some shield modal) actives active at a time, like rushed reload AND aimed shot (arquebus) or rushed reload AND haymaker (with no weapon equiped). Although I haven´t dug deep into what it does, this is unintended behaviour.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=14pjFPAKJgTYtaizmH_n9MoXYXrrV8LNR

Edit: Link

Edited by zeldagaiden

3 answers to this question

Hello ZeldaGaiden!

Thank you for reporting this issue!  Would you be able to send us a copy of your save file where this is occurring?  We want to test this on a new playthrough and on yours to be thorough.  If you could either post it here or mail it to me at support@obsidian.net, that would be amazing.  Also, if you discover anything else about this, please continue to post it on this thread as I will be linking it to the bug report so that the devs can use it as a reference.

Thanks for the help ZeldaGaiden!

Hello ZeldaGaiden!

Thank you for reporting this issue!  Would you be able to send us a copy of your save file where this is occurring?  We want to test this on a new playthrough and on yours to be thorough.  If you could either post it here or mail it to me at support@obsidian.net, that would be amazing.  Also, if you discover anything else about this, please continue to post it on this thread as I will be linking it to the bug report so that the devs can use it as a reference.

Thanks for the help ZeldaGaiden!

See if that's all you need!