Hi all! I know it’s been a while since there’s been a lot of activity on the thread, but I’m keen to get involved if anyone is still around. 

As a bit of background I’ve been addicted to no reload play since I first started with it on X-COM. I’ve read through pretty much the whole thread with great interest, and appreciate all the stories and advice that have been shared. 

For myself I’ve just finished my first full play through of POE with a barbarian Watcher and had a blast. Kinda rushed through from the end of act 2, so there’s still a fair bit I haven’t seen.  I’ve just started my first honest NR run, which I’ll post about shortly.

Until then hello and good luck to all on their runs. 

• Like 1

Welcome on board, Concrete Monster! It's always nice to have another dedicated no-reloader in the Crew! Even tho there wasn't much activities over here lately, personally I'm still in and just about finishing Deadfire for the first time. Alas Gloomy Face was ripped by Wild Boars almost at the very begining (Engwithan dig site) but as I intended I've continued the exploration of the Deadfire to learn a bit more of new game mechanics and when I'll finish that run I intend to start all over again from the beginning of PoE1 with a new char I've already generated - a Cipher (PoE)>Cipher/Priest(Deadfire).

Until then I'm looking forward to follow your run. All the best of luck and safe travels!

Aye - glad to have you aboard. I've been playing around in Deadfire quite a bit, but waiting for that thread to start on the other forums to begin my NR fun. I will also probably start over a new character(s) in PoE1 to go through with a full NR.