Quick modding Q: equipped items?

I'm just getting my feet wet with the files. I figured out the character definitions for equipped weapons but I can't seem to find anything that defines the other equipped items that an NPC may have. What defines the items that an NPC is equipped with (say their armor)?

CharacterStats has an optional EquipmentSetComponent that includes all the chars crap

Additionally check out WeaponSets - that's where it goes

OK Fair warning has been applied

I'm gonna move the domain to https://perspak.com early Feb but will keep all content

There are reasons behind this move which basically boil down to unifying my release schedule

My friends are welcome to play (I'll set you up your own areas if you desire them)

Please note that this process is messy so may take a few weeks 

Follow-up question: there are examples of customers with items in their inventory but unequipped (Ezzali Bardatto has a helm, for example). This isn't equipped and isn't defined in CharacterStats however and I'm not even sure what slot it would even show up in. Any thoughts?

Special inventory contents like Ezzali Bardatto's helm are defined in the character's Unity data, so you'll have to use ModScriptHooks to change them. Common inventory contents (like money) are defined in loot lists like house2fly suggested; in this case, Loot_Small_Currency_Vailian_High and Loot_Small_Weapons_Daggers are used.  Those are in game data and can be modified, but note that they may be used by many different characters throughout the game.

Also note that it is possible for the Unity data to override the equipped items defined in Game Data.  This isn't common, but if you change a character's equipped items in game data and it doesn't seem to be doing anything, that may be why.

• Like 1

Special inventory contents like Ezzali Bardatto's helm are defined in the character's Unity data, so you'll have to use ModScriptHooks to change them. Common inventory contents (like money) are defined in loot lists like house2fly suggested; in this case, Loot_Small_Currency_Vailian_High and Loot_Small_Weapons_Daggers are used.  Those are in game data and can be modified, but note that they may be used by many different characters throughout the game.

Also note that it is possible for the Unity data to override the equipped items defined in Game Data.  This isn't common, but if you change a character's equipped items in game data and it doesn't seem to be doing anything, that may be why.

Which would explain why I couldn't actually find it the reference. Thanks for the information!