Sign in to follow this  
Lockabee

Pillars II Coming to Switch?

I wonder if you can play the game using the touch-screen. That would be cool.

It would be! It would probably be less annoying than having to click on everything with the mouse, I look at how well Obsidian transferred over to the superior controls and u.i to make the ps4/xb1 versions that nobody bought, still a great game.

News had dried up about a console release, is Deadfire still coming to the Switch?!

Well they're marketing on console is horrible, I remember when Josh Sawyer said Obsidian didn't like consoles and didn't plan on bringing Pillars 1 to consoles (this was stated in the Retrospect panel) but yet wasted tons of resources on bringing Pillars 1 to XB1 and PS4 - only for it to turn out as one of the worst selling games this gen, sadly. I do hope they learned from their mistakes, terrible narketing and whatever else.
  • Like 1

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

I really liked playing the first part in PoE - luckily I did not buy PoE II yet :-)

It is a pity that you have to pay twice as much for the Switch version as for the PC version, I do not know if PoE is worth it ... However, I have a rule, I never buy anything preorder, better wait.

I really liked playing the first part in PoE - luckily I did not buy PoE II yet :-)

It is a pity that you have to pay twice as much for the Switch version as for the PC version, I do not know if PoE is worth it ... However, I have a rule, I never buy anything preorder, better wait.