I didn't use much potion or drugs. Deadeye seems to cap at +5 acc. Last time it used to scale with alchemy level

Yeah it got hit as part of a consumable-wide nerf in 1.2. Some of the items were frankly too good imo--my quote mentions Potion of Impediment and with a modest alchemy skill you could get >50% interrupt chance, which on a dual-wielder means you could completely lock out an enemy from doing anything relevant for the rest of the fight. Now it's locked at 30% which while not broken is still decent to use in fights.

I didn't use much potion or drugs. Deadeye seems to cap at +5 acc. Last time it used to scale with alchemy level

Yeah it got hit as part of a consumable-wide nerf in 1.2. Some of the items were frankly too good imo--my quote mentions Potion of Impediment and with a modest alchemy skill you could get >50% interrupt chance, which on a dual-wielder means you could completely lock out an enemy from doing anything relevant for the rest of the fight. Now it's locked at 30% which while not broken is still decent to use in fights.
In my opinion, some of the proccing nerfs are really bad up to a point it makes no sense. If the end result is 50% proc chance is still fair. The issue in potd in my example all this stun lock or interrupt lock is non issue. The amount of mobs you face is astounding.

Yes even you can stun lock one enemy but you can't stun lock so many. In some fights there are so many mages and couple of priest. All of them hide behind tanks and DPSers.

I got status effects like crazy. Arcane dampened, immobilized, skyward kicked, petrified and nuked.

Even stun lock applies to carnage is non issue. It seems AI is smart enough to position them so that you hit just a few. And also, most nukers are scattered and positioned far apart even pull off eora doesn't cut it.

The map also can be designed so that there are no choke points

Edited by Archaven

In my opinion, some of the proccing nerfs are really bad up to a point it makes no sense. If the end result is 50% proc chance is still fair. The issue in potd in my example all this stun lock or interrupt lock is non issue. The amount of mobs you face is astounding.

Yes even you can stun lock one enemy but you can't stun lock so many. In some fights there are so many mages and couple of priest. All of them hide behind tanks and DPSers.

I got status effects like crazy. Arcane dampened, immobilized, skyward kicked, petrified and nuked.

Even stun lock applies to carnage is non issue. It seems AI is smart enough to position them so that you hit just a few. And also, most nukers are scattered and positioned far apart even pull off eora doesn't cut it.

The map also can be designed so that there are no choke points

it was less about general purpose interrupting, it was the fact that with the previous impediment scaling you could consistently interrupt when it really mattered i.e. repeatedly interrupting a boss