[Bug][3.1] Xoti's Lantern Buff still remain after removing this from Weapon Sets

Hoo

Question

The buff, Holy Radiance, Soulkeeper, and Light of the Dawnstar, kept remaining on the character's status UI after removing this shield from Weapon Sets. Of course, the other characters also had Light of the Dawnstar buff.

After I moved to another location, The Light of the Dawnstar buff only remained.

Edited by Hoo

8 answers to this question

Hello Hoo,

I put in another bug report for this issue.  Would you be able to provide us with a save file where this is occurring so we can have the team investigate the issue easier?  If needed, you can find instructions on how to obtain these files here.  If you could either attach the save here or send it to me at support@obsidian.net that would be amazing!

Thanks again Hoo!

Hello, could you give me your e-mail address? I found a crash report so I'd like to send it to you. The save file, however, couldn't be found. My local user folder doesn't have "\Saved Games\Pillars of Eternity II" folder. It's weird...

Sure thing Hoo!

Its support@obsidian.net.  if you just attach the files to that along with your forum user name and a link to this thread that I can use as a reference, that would be great!

Thanks and sorry for the crash :(

Hey Rasmakisnandar,

That is a bug we have had with many weapons that has been fixed by the programmers and is just awaiting a patch to get implemented.  We should be releasing a new patch to the Beta Patch branch soon and then live to the Default branch generally a week or so later.  So stay tuned for those patches for that fix!

Thank you for the report and sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey Hoo!

The original bug is still open in our system, but it is very possible one of the other fixes could have resolved the issue.  In regards to the disappearing weapons, that one is indeed closed and set as fixed for the v3.1.1 patch.

If you notice any other changes regarding the status effects from Xoti, please let us know!

Thanks again for all the help Hoo!