Berath's Blessings are the rewards you receive for attaining achievements. A sort of "New Game +" option that allows you to start the game with special advantages (explored world map, gold, exp, equipment, etc.).

They are not meant to be used on your first playthrough, so make sure you finish the game at least once before worrying about Berath's Blessings! :sorcerer:

Thanks for the explanation. I have absolutely no idea how I was otherwise supposed to understand this based on the patch notes.

maybe google "beraths blessings" someday

Berath's Blessings are the rewards you receive for attaining achievements. A sort of "New Game +" option that allows you to start the game with special advantages (explored world map, gold, exp, equipment, etc.).

They are not meant to be used on your first playthrough, so make sure you finish the game at least once before worrying about Berath's Blessings! :sorcerer:

Thanks for the explanation. I have absolutely no idea how I was otherwise supposed to understand this based on the patch notes.

maybe google "beraths blessings" someday

maybe not bump a 2 weeks old thread for an old patch release just to make a snarky remark someday

• Like 3