Will male characters be able to wear female armor?

One of KotOR's greatest failings was its total disregard for those who wish to play transvestite characters. Aside from making obsidian's tranny fan base happy, including rather, shall we say, "extravagant" fashion choices will also really potentiate the role playing experience for many.

For example, consider the dialogue choices made available to your character while facing Yuthura Ban and Master Uthar after having retrieved the sith lightsaber in Naga Sadow's tomb. Instead of muttering drab, boring lines, like "Sorry Master Uthar, I'm with Yuthura on this one" or "I choose me!", your tranny-Revan could so easily exclaim something spicy and vibrant, such as "Join Yuthura, why? Sorry honey, but I'm more sith than both y'all put together!" (this would be followed by a few quick finger snaps and a sassy shake of the head, to show those naughty sith just what they have gotten themselves into). Hot damn would that have been exciting! I'm tingling all over just thinking about it.

Also, if you think that crushing Malak on his home turf, with all conceivable odds stacked against you is epic, then can you even imagine how heroic doing the same thing in high heels would be?

I think Obsidian's choice is clear. In fact, I'm not sure that they can afford not to make it.

One of KotOR's greatest failings was its total disregard for those who wish to play transvestite characters. Aside from making obsidian's tranny fan base happy, including rather, shall we say, "extravagant" fashion choices will also really potentiate the role playing experience for many.

For example, consider the dialogue choices made available to your character while facing Yuthura Ban and Master Uthar after having retrieved the sith lightsaber in Naga Sadow's tomb. Instead of muttering drab, boring lines, like "Sorry Master Uthar, I'm with Yuthura on this one" or "I choose me!", your tranny-Revan could so easily exclaim something spicy and vibrant, such as "Join Yuthura, why? Sorry honey, but I'm more sith than both y'all put together!" (this would be followed by a few quick finger snaps and a sassy shake of the head, to show those naughty sith just what they have gotten themselves into). Hot damn would that have been exciting! I'm tingling all over just thinking about it.

Also, if you think that crushing Malak on his home turf, with all conceivable odds stacked against you is epic, then can you even imagine how heroic doing the same thing in high heels would be?

I think Obsidian's choice is clear. In fact, I'm not sure that they can afford not to make it.

wtf.jpg

:):o;);)

You know,I was sooooo wrong when I said that the "Dressing like Leia" thread was the weirdest thread I had ever read. This one here is downright scary... :ph34r:

LMFAO. I believe Servant of Eru said what we are all thinking. I'm dumber just for reading this $#!+.

Don't worry, I have two more WTF pictures hosted on my photobucket account, and will make more as needed. What in the hell is up with all these drag queen requests, this is like the frigging fourth one! :blink: