All hallows Eve reward

BearsonOnyx

Question

8 answers to this question

I don't have time to play the game as much as I used to, but still trying to finish weekly challenges - so I did not complete it yet, but honestly, this seems to be a leftover from the previous year. It will either give you 500 gold similarly to normal weekly challenge, or possibly 1 treasure chest. I will see for myself once I finish two more daily challenges ;)

Oh man.  Here we go again.

Thanksgiving Thanks is bugged.  It advertises a copy of Spooky Dice, but the actual reward it points to is something different.

Everyone who completed this weekly challenge should open up their collection and check: Promos (P) --> Armor.

After redeeming the challenge, you should have a new (or additional) copy of the Festive Wool Hide armor.

(sorry)  :(

Oh man.  Here we go again.

Thanksgiving Thanks is bugged.  It advertises a copy of Spooky Dice, but the actual reward it points to is something different.

Everyone who completed this weekly challenge should open up their collection and check: Promos (P) --> Armor.

After redeeming the challenge, you should have a new (or additional) copy of the Festive Wool Hide armor.

(sorry)   :(

Hi!

I didn't get any dice either and followed your guide to get the armour instead. But I can't find that one either (Would rather get the dice than the armour, though)

Hm.  Sorry.  Last I remembered, tis quest was incorrectly granting the Festive Wool Hide.  It's possible that it changed, or got broken in some new way...

In any event, send an email to support@obsidian.net.  Include your PFID# (at the bottom of Options --> Settings) and a brief description of the issue (like "I was not awarded the Halloween Dice after completing the weekly challenge"), and customer support will sort it out.

Per a similar thread on the steam forums, the turnaround was fairly quick, and the user got the seasonal dice reward.