I can't get the free DLC on Steam

PsychoBlonde

Question

Nothing seems to be working.  Steam isn't even showing the free DLC in my list of available DLC's for the game.

Now, before I get an endless list of suggestions to check and uncheck the DLC from my list.  It is NOT LISTED.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game.

I have restarted Steam.

I have cleared my Steam download cache.

I have tried adding all DLC to my cart.

I am not using family sharing; I own the game myself.

I have unchecked all the DLC that DOES show and re-checked it.

I have started the game and exited.

I have tried clicking on all the DLC buttons and news items in the game.

When I try going to the DLC page and clicking on the DLC's that it won't show for me, I just get an age warning. When I click "view page" nothing happens. 

Grand Rhetorist of the Obsidian Order

If you appeal to "realism" about a video game feature, you are wrong. Go back and try again.

4 answers to this question

I added all of the free DLC to my watch list and instead of giving me a download button they all say "watch now" . . . could they be marked as MOVIES somehow?

Grand Rhetorist of the Obsidian Order

If you appeal to "realism" about a video game feature, you are wrong. Go back and try again.

Not exactly related but I've never been able to download a DLC (free or not) until I click [Download] on the DLC page, which opens the game instead (ok? lol) so I exit the game, then go to my [Library] PoE2 page [in Steam], *uncheck* the most recent DLC I "downloaded" (which it did not, but it's in the list now at least in the Library), *recheck* the DLC, and then and only then will it begin to download... like for real this time. heh

Hello PsychoBlonde,

I'm sorry you are having trouble downloading the DLC from Steam.  I was able to reproduce the age gate issue, and had our producer send a report to Steam to get this fixed.  I was able to work around this by going to the Deadfire base game page and setting my age there, then went back to the DLC pages successfully.

If you are still having the problem with getting the DLCs, can you send me a screenshot of the ones you do have from your game list so I can try to whittle down the problem ones?

Thanks!