Since I intend to play Deadfire again, when these three DLC pillars have been released, I really want more info than the only thing that I recall: a November release. Which is really soon, actually!

What's the latest on Forgotten Sanctum?

-Release date

-Which patch will the game be in?

-How big?

-At what level should our parties be approximately?

Thx in advance!

Indira

Edited by IndiraLightfoot

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Not much is known. It is possible that Forgotten Sanctum will release in Decemeber if the timeline is to be trusted. (see: https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/105576-update-55-seeker-slayer-survivor-preview/ )

According to the timeline it should drop with 4.0 patch (whatever will it include), and two new god challenges.

I believe that it was stated in one of the streams that recommended levels for DLC are as follows:
DLC1 - 14-16

DLC2 - 16-18

DLC3 - 18-20

While BoW explored PoE narration, SSS combat, Forgotten Sanctum is to explore the dungeon experience (Fort Deadlight etc.).

All of the above might be false or inaccurate. Obsidian didn't release teaser for Forgotten Sanctum nor shared any details beyond what is on Season Pass and some mentions throughout the streams. I would guess that first two DLC are a pretty good indication of what one can expect.

• Like 4

Given the increased sidekick reactivity in BoW and SSS, don't forget to bring Fassina along. :)

But she is a conjuror and therefore useless...

Oh man. I love Conjurers.

+3 PL means +15% damage, +15% duration, +3 accuracy on Wall of Fire, Wall of Force, Wall of Draining, and Poison Cloud spells. It also means the same on most summoned items or summoned creatures. 

Psyched to see what the remaining Archmagi say after I've killed Llengrath, Cancelhaut (twice), and Arkemyr. I'm coming for you next, Minoletta. 

• Like 1

Unfortunately summoned creatures' stats only scale with char level. The PL only affects the summoning duration. Which is a pretty stupid thing for a Conjurer. They should have given him another passive that raises summons' stats a bit. Or finally make all summoned things scale with PL instead.

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

But doesn't one wall replace the other (even if they are of a different kind)? That's something I don't like about them.

Besides that: obviously the best spells in combo with Combusting Wounds. :)

Unfortunately summoned creatures' stats only scale with char level. The PL only affects the summoning duration. Which is a pretty stupid thing for a Conjurer. They should have given him another passive that raises summons' stats a bit. Or finally make all summoned things scale with PL instead.

No, don't say that! Too late... They are going to nerf it. :p

• Like 1

sign.jpg

But doesn't one wall replace the other (even if they are of a different kind)? That's something I don't like about them.

Besides that: obviously the best spells in combo with Combusting Wounds. :)

I don't think so. I've had a Wall of Fire and a Wall of Draining up at the same time. Unless something has changed recently.:p 

Will test again today. My knowledge about this is from beta where I was annoyed by this. I never tried again. :)

If it works now I will have to do a Wizard/Druid. :)

Edited by Boeroer

No, don't say that! Too late... They are going to nerf it. :p
To nerf it? That's like nerfing Baubles of the Fin. Oh wait...

By the way: do Baubles and Cog of Cooh stack? Would be +8% dmg to all party members including summons I guess?

Edited by Boeroer

Will test again today. My knowledge about this is from beta where I was annoyed by this. I never tried again. :)

If it works now I will have to do a Wizard/Druid. :)

I was wrong. Just tried it myself. Unfortunately. :/ 

Must've gotten confused with an enemy caster using firewall, thinking it was my own. :p

Edited by Prince of Lies
  • Like 1