Races in KotOR II

What race do you really want in your party?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What race do you really want in your party?

• Wookie
    • Zabrak
    • Twi'lek
    • Cathar
    • Selkath
    • Rodian
    • Bothan
    • Other (Specify)
    • I don't care...

I was just thinking of what races are going to be included in the Sith Lords, so hence, here is a poll to find out about others opinion on this matter. I did not include human, because we already know of three, Mira, the red head jailbait, "Atris" the fine jedi and Krea, the old jedi. I also did not include droid because we know of T3, which I think is enough. If you voted other, please tell me what you would like.

P.S. If this has been done, then I'm sorry... :ph34r:

Other, if I don't see a Devaronian in every cantina, making shady bets, it's needless to say, there will be blood. :angry:

P.S. Male Devaronian, the females look like puddy tats. :rolleyes:

P.P.S. A Gand or two would be nice out on the Asteroid colony as well, they could do repairs outside of the artificial enviroment since they can breathe in just about any atmosphere other than an oxygen based one, including Deep Space.

I'm sure I have said this about a dozen times, but I would like to see the last of the Massassi race guarding some sweet ancient Sith knowledge/artifacts. Yes I know the Massassi are supposedly killed on Yavin IV a fact that's just a little too neat for me. This was a full scale war there had to be Massassi troops elsewhere during the battle of Yavin IV just like there were Mandalorian troops elsewhere at the time. Plus who says Exar Kun didn't send a few chosen Massassi out during the battle to hide Naga Sadow's and other ancient Sith's secrets from the jedi. I know there is a slim chance of Lucas allowing Obsidian some creative leeway when pertaining to the Massassi, so I will just sit here and wait for hell to freeze over! :unsure:

Cheers!

Sith!Of course

Sith were already extinct (merged with fallen jedi) by this time, yes?

I voted Twi'lek only on the off chance that there will be a variation that allows you to meet Yuthura Ban again. And equip her with a see-through Jei robe.

If there are variations with Carth surviving, etc... why not?

*shrug*

Honestly, how interesting the character is concerns me more than seeing any particular race.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

I don't really care about other races at all.

Give me a few good (wo)men and a handful of droids, and the galaxy shall be mine *evil laughter* :unsure:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Wookie was my choice. I am only familiar with a few of the races listed. BUT, this might not be a race....dunno....I want a bloody Rancor. I a big mean one. Also I would take a few Ewoks and Jawas, pave me a yellow brick road, and sings some freakin songs. G'day.

Wookie was my choice. I am only familiar with a few of the races listed. BUT, this might not be a race....dunno....I want a bloody Rancor. I a big mean one. Also I would take a few Ewoks and Jawas, pave me a yellow brick road, and sings some freakin songs. G'day.

A rancor wouldn't be a race, it fits in the category of species. As much as I like Wookiees, their inability to speak basic bugs me.

I don't care if they speak basic or not. Don't need it to talk...just look mean and shot stuff. Its not like this is a face to face ordeal here. If I was approached by a Wookie, and he started talking some Wookie non-sense, I would borrow a WTF picture from Servant of Eru and toss it at the Wookie. Still, a bloody Rancor (race,species....who gives a fuuu) would be my choice and I would name him, after he becomes a Dark Jedi of course, Darth BoBo Chaney. I'm out.