Courtesy of Safav Hamon: https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/pillars-of-eternity-2-deadfire-now-with-seeker-slayer-survivor-dlc.123213/page-110#post-5843828

Behold the new megaboss

CPDLcM0.jpg

Pre-Made Characters

jEyHuHz.jpgdYor6X3.jpg

Hylea Challenge. She has 1 hp and can die from friendly fire, so this is a tough one.

6HhSyis.jpg

Rymrgand Challenge. Good food spoils between 1-3 days. ****ty food like rice and hardtacks can last over a week.

K7ZKlDm.jpglX2IM6S.jpg

Spell Shaping ability. Power level 4.

4sRNkuY.jpg

Spell shaping in action. Largest AoE versus smallest AoE for a confusion spell.

pnWQ5qZ.jpgkyZWSNE.jpg

It is a passive ability. You alter the radius of AoE spells using your mouse wheel at the expense of power level.

I found two interesting leaks in the game files.

Remember how Adam Brennecke said there would be a new pet mechanic in Forgotten Sanctum? Players will be able to sacrifice their pets and use them to create new customizable pets.

A new berath blessing will allow you to purchase the Ghost Ship and Submarine in Neketaka.

This one I wont spoil. Know how there are 12 god challenge slots, but only 11 gods in PoE? There's a new god.

Just found this in the game files as well

Maim Companions Before Death

• Like 18

That new god had better be Nemnok.

• Like 8

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Spell shape is cool. And the Intellect increase the range of spells right? So with high INT you can shape more the spell right?

With this, Int could turn even more useful to a mage than might, am I right?

• Like 4

Currently Playing

• Pillars of Eternity
  • Morrowind
  • Stardew Valley

Future Play

• Deadfire
  • Oblivion
  • The Witcher

Spell shape is cool. And the Intellect increase the range of spells right? So with high INT you can shape more the spell right?

With this, Int could turn even more useful to a mage than might, am I right?

Very good question. I hope the answer is yes.

The wouldn't make int more useful. Possibly more versatile though. I,E Might is 3% Damage, int might give you 2%.

1 for sacrificing area 1 for duration.

Thank you very much for the info! 

Several more questions regarding these features:

Rymrgand Challenge:

1)  Do food ingredients have any spoil time? (Spices, for example). 

2)  Is the duration of food effects the same as without the challenge (a period between rests)?

Spell Shaping:

3)  Can you change the area of any "wave-like" spells (Rolling Flame, Crackling Bolt, etc.) or "cone-like" spells (Fan of Flames,etc.). If so, does it increase wave/cone length or wave/cone size?

4)  Looks like the extended area from shaping for circular spells is foe-only (second targeting circle), can you confirm this?

5) How big is Power Level loss for the max radius shaped spell?