Modding Patch Notes for v3.1.0.0016/v3.1.1.0024

This is a list of changes from 3.0.0.0010 to v3.1.1.0024 that specifically affect modding the game. The patch notes for other changes to the game can be found here.

Modding Patch Notes for 3.1.1.0024

• Fixed game data reference properties in the documentation omitting the "ID" suffix from the property name.

• If enchanting an item would block the player from crafting multiple other enchantments, the names of every blocked enchantment are reported.

• Fixed conditionals named (Progression Table) failing or behaving strangely when previewing ability trees that utilized them.

• Added ConsumableComponent.SpoilHours
  • Added GlobalDataReferencesComponent.SpoiledFoodItem
  • Added GodChallengeComponent.FoodSpoils

• Added StatusEffectAttackFilter.HealthPercentage/HealthOperator, which require that the attacker's health be a certain value for the effect to be applied

• Added EconomyComponent.PetMeldingNoBonusCost
  • Added EconomyComponent.PetMeldingWithBonusCost

• Added ChatterEventComponent.SelectHumorThreshold, IdleTimeThreshold

• Added AIBehaviorType.MoveToWaypointInCombat
  • Added SpecialGenericAbilityType.FleeAbility

• Added OpenPetMelding script
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

What's up with the lack of "Note" sections in the progressiontables file?  These were actually removed, I can't beeeleeeve it.  Is there some other easy way to know which ability is which now?

It looks like those were removed inadvertently. I've added them back for v4.0. In the meantime, you'll have to search up the GUID of the AddAbility to figure out what it is.

• Like 2

Wait, so 4.0 is next? No 3.2 in-between?

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Thanks for confirming. I was hoping there would be a 3.2 in the middle, as the time frame would have allowed for it—I assume 4.0 is going to be particularly meaty, then.

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Been working on a 'big plan'

Can you add the current official layout for override/mymod directory structure

We tend to attempt to be consistent in most cases in order to replicate original structure so while not officially required many of us use design/<something> as it makes the structure similar to the base files - these could be marked as [optional] as a gamedatabundle can live anywhere (while others need fixed locations like localised)

It would be cool if this info was added to the documentation as this info is not therein

OK Fair warning has been applied

I'm gonna move the domain to https://perspak.com early Feb but will keep all content

There are reasons behind this move which basically boil down to unifying my release schedule

My friends are welcome to play (I'll set you up your own areas if you desire them)

Please note that this process is messy so may take a few weeks 

4.0 is scheduled for mid December, unless they’ve recently changed their plans.

Edited by AndreaColombo