What's in the "Obsidian Community Promo"?

I recently got Pathfinder through the Humble Digital Tabletop Bundle, and I'm trying to make sure my Steam and Asmodee accounts got linked properly.  

Can anyone tell me what is included in the "Obsidian Community Promo"? This is listed as a DLC I own on Steam, but I don't know what to look for to make sure it made it into my merged account. I can't find it on the Steam DLC page or anywhere by googling the exact phrase, so I've no idea what it includes.

Ahh thanks! So is it just the 3 "Pillars of Eternity Promotion Cards" ? I see Eder and Pallegina in my collection under "All" but just with a ? on the card, no details. Does that mean I have them but they are undiscovered? I'm a total newb :)

I don't see the Goblin Golem of Obsidian anywhere.

Edited by Philomorph

I see Eder and Pallegina in my collection under "All" but just with a ? on the card, no details. Does that mean I have them but they are undiscovered? I'm a total newb :)

I don't see the Goblin Golem of Obsidian anywhere.

You are not a 'total newb'. Usually, the unlocked cards are shown in full and only the locked cards have name and a huge ?. You can see these cards as an option All/Owned/Treasure in the Collection, so you know of their existence but not what they do and so on. However, there are some promo-type cards in the Rise of the Goblins adventure path that are marked identically ('?') even though you have them unlocked. Grindylow and Birdcruncher Crown, for example. This looks as the same big inconsistency. You have the card but unless you encounter them during play, you know nothing about these allies - how to get them (checks), abilities, traits.

And there is something even worse - cards you can encounter in the Fighter's Tale adventure (another DLC) are not even shown in the Collection :-D

Regarding the Goblin Golem of Obsidian - have you looked in the Rise of the Goblins set? You can change it by arrows around the Rise of the Runelords logo in the Collection :)

• Like 1

Thanks J! It might have been because I hadn't finished the tutorial scenarios, because now that I've been through the first real scenario if the campaign, the cards I mentioned are shown in full, just with a gray border.

In fact I already encountered Eder in the second scenario and the goblin shows up too.