Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What did you do today?

• Please log in to reply
503 replies to this topic

SonicMage117

SonicMage117

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 3200 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

I wake up 3 am to the sounds of a cat crying in the alley. Crying doesn't stop so I go downstairs to check it out. Turns out some major a-hole has decided to throw out a ca. 5 month old kitten outside.

Grabbed it and brought it inside. It meowed a bit at first but boy was he happy to see some food! It stopped meowing after he was done eating.

Pretty sure I am keeping him if I can't find him a good home.

My cat pounced on me today and managed to not only bring me down to my knees but her nails got caught under the skin (she hasn't gotten them trimmed in far too long so it's more my fault). I am sporting a few new deep scratches but it's all good, I'm the only one she plays like this with.

I signed up for this, I much rather have this though than her get declawed. Her nails are literally her pride and joy. When trimmed, you can see her happiness and confidence dissappear.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 597 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer

I wake up 3 am to the sounds of a cat crying in the alley. Crying doesn't stop so I go downstairs to check it out. Turns out some major a-hole has decided to throw out a ca. 5 month old kitten outside.

Grabbed it and brought it inside. It meowed a bit at first but boy was he happy to see some food! It stopped meowing after he was done eating.

Pretty sure I am keeping him if I can't find him a good home.

@Azdeus: glad to see you healing, bro. Cheers. :)

You are a good man katphood!

Guard Dog

Guard Dog

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 597 posts

The fence is done at the new place. The guys I hired to cut a new road with a bobcat were there yesterday. They sent me pics and it looks like they did a good job. Sunny and I are going out there is a little bit to look it over. I'm meeting the horse farm guys on Friday so they can see it and sign the lease. That all came together nicely. 

• Azdeus likes this

Gfted1

Gfted1

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 5891 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
In yet another display of "I aint getting no younger", I had to use a (slang term for a kitty cat) bar to get the lug nuts off my tires yesterday. The last time I got my tires rotated the dude must have been all "Mwuahahaha, you'll never get these off!". Thank god for Archimedes! I couldn't help but reflect how Shady does more pushups per day than Ive done in over a decade. :( That and I would have been screwed if I would have gotten a flat on the side of the road. At least I feel warm and fuzzy for getting all four done and not having to worry about it for a few years. w00t!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users