My takehu has combat focus I'm not sure how he got constantly interrupted by siren. Any insight?

One of the issue with this game it has so many bugs and even reoccurring from earlier fixed patch. It's not even funny :(

Edited by Archaven
  • Like 1

I'm not sure.

If it's like Thick Grew Their Tongues, it doesn't remove a stack of concentration, it makes enemies immune to concentration- as in, they can't benefit from it.

This means that while under Thick Grew Their Tongues (or similar effect) they can still get concentration from Combat Focus or whatever- but because they're immune to having concentration they get interrupted. 

Wanted to ask similar question regarding beneficial reduction. If don't have wizard in party, what alternative we have beside arcane dampener?

Does weakened -25% healing helps against unbending? Kinda hate it when enemies use it

ranger has concussive tranquilizer that really eats up beneficial durations (-30). priest has cleansing flame and magran's fire which removes a little duration at each tick. there's also street sweeper, which shaves off -5s and can be upgraded to only target beneficial effects at -10.

but wizard is by far the best. that is one of their core competencies (arcane dampener, wall of draining, arcane cleanse)

Thanks! Sadly no ranger plus cleansing flame don't come early for multiclass.

Going to try and keep in mind